Feedmarketing is the automated process of advertising your product(-database) on different online comparison shopping channels and marketplaces.
Local feedmarketing channels
The Dutch and European online shopping market is very different form other European markets and the US. The main players and channels are:
- Beslist.nl (Dutch)
- Google Shopping
- Marktplaats Admarkt (The Dutch Craigslist)
- Bol.com (The Dutch Amazon)
- Online shopping channels like Miinto, Fashionchick
- CSE’s: Vergelijk. Kieskeurig, Twenga, Tweakers etc.
- Fashion: 9straatjes, Winkelstraat.nl etc.
- LeGuide/Ciao (other markets)
- Ebay (not big in The Netherlands and Belgium)
- Amazon (not yet big in NL)
Please contact us for advice on expected sales revenue benchmarks and optimal channel choice for your products and website. SDIM provides feedmanagement tooling, at no additional charge, optimized for all Dutch and other European shopping channels and marketplaces. Our tooling is one of only 10 partner tools certified for use with the Marktplaats API and preferred by Beslist.